Effective Date: August 1st, 2019
Information We Collect
Information You Provide
You may provide personal data to us in a number of ways, such as when you participate in an offer or promotion, or when you make a purchase on our site, or via our social media pages. The types of personal data you provide to us may include:
• Contact information (such as name, postal address, email address, and mobile or other phone number)
• Age or date of birth
• Username and password
• Payment information (such as your payment card number, expiration date, and card security code)
• Shipping and billing information (such as delivery address, and billing address)
• Purchase history
• Product preferences
• Information or content you provide (such as photographs, videos, reviews, articles, questions, survey responses and comments)
• Information provided to us through social media networks when you visit our social media pages (such as your name, profile picture, likes, location, and other information described on the social media network, or your geo-location details when using the social media applications)
How We Use the Information
We will use the information you provide to:
• Send you promotional materials or other communications if you so elect
• Provide the products or services you have requested
• Process your payment card transactions and/or gift card transactions
• Create and manage your online account, including access to your online and in-store purchase history
• Assist with product selection and replenishment
• Tailor ads displayed to you on our site and elsewhere to your interests and history with us
• Communicate with you about, and administer your participation in, special events, loyalty programs, surveys and other offers
• Operate and communicate with you about our social network pages
• Operate, evaluate and improve our business (including developing new products and services; enhancing and improving our services; managing our communications; analyzing our products; performing data analytics; and performing accounting, auditing and other internal functions)
Information We Collect by Automated Means
When you visit this site, view or click on our online advertisements (including our advertisements on third party websites), visit our social media pages (if applicable), we also collect certain information about your usage or device by automated means. For example, if you visit our website via a mobile device, we may collect your IP address, your unique device identifier (or other device identifier) and/or geo-location data in order to offer you certain features or functionalities.
The following types of cookies are set on this site.
Internal Cookies Essential for the Site to Work
We use first-party cookies to help the site work in the best possible manner. You can opt out of receiving these cookies and disable them by adjusting your browser settings.
In conjunction with obtaining information through cookies, our web servers may log details such as your operating system type, browser type, domain, and other system settings, as well as the language your system uses and the country and time zone in which your device is located. The web server logs also may record information such as the address of the web page that linked you to our site and the IP address of the device you use to connect to the Internet.
Third Party Web Analytics Cookies
You can contact us not to send you marketing communications by email by clicking on the unsubscribe link within the marketing emails you receive from us or by contacting us as indicated below. You also may opt out of receiving marketing emails from us by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Postal Mail Opt-Out
You can contact us not to send you marketing communications by postal mail by following the instructions that may be included in a particular promotion. You also can request that we refrain from sending you promotional postal mail by contacting us as indicated below.
Reviewing, Updating or Deleting Personal Data or Restricting or Objecting to their Use
Subject to applicable law, you have the right to request access to and rectification or erasure of the personal data we maintain about you, or to request the restriction of our use of this information, as appropriate. You also have the right to object at any time to the use of your personal data for direct marketing purposes, including profiling related to direct marketing. We may take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
How We Protect Personal Data
We maintain appropriate technical and organizational safeguards to ensure an appropriate level of security of your personal data, in particular to protect your personal data against accidental unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use.
Links To Other Websites
Our website may provide links to other websites for your convenience and information. These websites may operate independently from us. Linked sites may have their own privacy notices or policies, which we strongly suggest you review if you visit any linked websites. To the extent any linked websites you visit are not owned or controlled by us, we are not responsible for the sites’ content, any use of the sites, or the privacy practices of the sites.
How To Contact Us